Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nikon Coolpix L6 Digital Camera Review


Digital Camera Review has reviewed the Nikon Coolpix L6 and writes - 'Overall, I'm very impressed with the Nikon Coolpix L6 - the camera is clearly designed to appeal to a specific target audience and it does a very good job of meeting the needs of that demographic. The camera is very user friendly and it consistently delivers surprisingly good images. It's an excellent choice for busy folks and casual photographers who want a camera that's compact enough to drop in a pocket and take along everywhere they go, tough enough to stand up to the rigors of modern life, cheap enough to be a real bargain, and if all that's not enough, the L6 has the best battery life of any digicam in its class. I wouldn't buy an L6 for me - but I would seriously consider buying one for my wife (who is a lifetime member of the L6's target audience).'

Read more reviews of the Nikon Coolpix L6

No comments: